| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut in June is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with sporadic snow. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of water descends across an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:42 of splendid sunshine per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut:
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) NNW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 985.1 kms (612.2 miles) W
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) SW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 820.9 kms (510.1 miles) SW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) SSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 934.2 kms (580.5 miles) SW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 992.5 kms (616.8 miles) SW
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 624 kms (387.8 miles) NNE
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 743.7 kms (462.1 miles) ENE
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 744.8 kms (462.8 miles) ENE
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 0.4 kms (0.3 miles) E
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 986 kms (612.7 miles) ESE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 580.5 kms (360.7 miles) S
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 936.6 kms (582 miles) ESE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 658.2 kms (409 miles) S
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 811.5 kms (504.3 miles) SE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 722.4 kms (448.9 miles) SSE
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 783.3 kms (486.8 miles) SSE