Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada

  • The data suggests hours of sunshine in Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut range from 0:00 daily in January & December to 9:07 daily in May
  • The longest day of the year is 0:00 long and the shortest day is 0:00 long.
  • The longest day is 0:00 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1437.5 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 3:56 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 32.8% of daylight hours. The remaining 67.2% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 15.7° above the horizon at Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 00:00 00:31 04:19 07:58 09:07 09:00 09:05 04:52 01:34 00:30 00:01 00:00   03:56
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 0h 00' 4h 11' 11h 33' 18h 03' 0h 43' 0h 00' 0h 00' 21h 26' 13h 55' 7h 21' 0h 51' 0h 00'   12h 00'
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 16 (84) 40 (60) 46 (54) 38 (62) 38 (63) 38 (62) 24 (76) 12 (88) 8 (92) 67 (33)